Welcome To Church in Yarnell
To Live By Faith, To Be Known By Love, To Be A Voice Of Hope
Guides All That We Do
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about us. We would love to have you attend our services and see for yourself! May God Bless You.
Sunday Service Times
10:15AM Praise Band
11:30AM Fellowship and Refreshments
Mary, Did You Know?
Sung by Nina BourBeau and Kaye Huckelberry
Accompanied by Sharon Ball on the piano
Arranged by Lloyd Larson
Anthem performed at our December 10, 2017 worship service. Enjoy...
* * * * * N E W S F L A S H * * * * *
We have a new FACEBOOK Page!
Please visit your page at:
or tap the FaceBook symbol at the bottom of this Home Page
Be sure to select LIKE and FOLLOW-US
We expect our page will have:
- Photos Galore
- Announcements of Church and Community Events
- Church and Spiritual Content
- Links to Interesting Information and Sites
- Funny Stuff
- Much More
Initially we will have four Editors who will be able to make posts. We hope you will add Comments and Likes on the site. Contact the Editors with posts you would like to add and ideas on how to make our page even better.
- Pastor Peggy - moc.l1513387869lenra1513387869ynihc1513387869ruhc@1513387869yggeP1513387869
- Nina BourBeau - moc.l1513387869lenra1513387869ynihc1513387869ruhc@1513387869aniN1513387869
- JerrieLea Hopf - moc.l1513387869lenra1513387869ynihc1513387869ruhc@1513387869aeLei1513387869rreJ1513387869
- Jerry Thomas - moc.l1513387869lenra1513387869ynihc1513387869ruhc@1513387869yrreJ1513387869
If you have any problems with the FB Page contact Jerry.
We don’t care where you’re from, how you’re dressed or how long since you’ve been in church; we’re just excited that you’ve found us!The signs above our doors say it all:
We are a warm, compassionate people who simply want to share God’s love and grace.
You’ll be welcomed warmly at the door by greeters who will show you where to find everything from the restrooms to the sanctuary to the Fellowship Hall where we gather after services for coffee, sweet treats and warm fellowship.