The Maintenance Ministry is responsible for the on-going maintenance and upkeep of our church buildings, equipment, furniture and grounds. Our goal is to insure all of these aspects of our physical plant are attractive and function properly. We see our role as extremely important to creating a comfortable physical environment for our congregation to worship the Lord. We take pride in what we do.
Jim Kellmann – Ministry Leader and Elder – moc.l1498720655lenra1498720655ynihc1498720655ruhc@1498720655mij1498720655
Members of our team are all volunteers with an extremely varied work background. By pooling our experiences and capabilities we tackle almost any job. We know we can depend on other church members to help out when necessary. We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our team. We will find projects that you are interested to work on, providing the necessary training. Please see Jim or any team member for more information.
What We Do:
Examples of recent work we have done:
- Installed new energy efficient LED lighting in our Fellowship Hall
- Install all new pressure flush toilets in the restrooms
- Install a new storage shed and shelving for church supplies
- Clean out building materials stored under the church
- Painted parking lines in parking lot
- Change over the water coolers and heaters each spring and fall
- Maintenance of the grounds to include mowing, weeding and sweeping
- Put up and take down Christmas decorations
- Take immediate action to repair malfunctions/failures
- Provide preventative maintenance on equipment
- Install new windows and doors in the church
- Paint the exterior of the church
- Install electricity and lighting in the new storage shed
- Create a calendar/checklist showing all maintenance tasks. Develop detailed maintenance procedure manuals where appropriate.